In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Houston Methodist Health and Fitness Expo at the Cynthia-Woods Mitchell Pavilion Event Center would like to thank you for your interest in our event.
Upon receipt of your exhibitor application and payment, your booth space will be assigned. For any questions concerning information, please contact us via the email below.
Expo Coordinator: Tiffany Renken
Expo Booth Info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-387-7508
To Register Click HERE
March 1, 2024
TIME: Friday 10am-8pm
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Event Center
2005 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Admission to the expo is FREE and open to the public.
No products may be shown or sold that conflict with exclusive sponsors.
To Register Click HERE
Event Terms and Cancellation Policy
● Booth payment must be received within 30 days of commitment.
● Set up before and break down only after the published Expo hours. The booth must be staffed during the entire Expo.
● All exhibitor products and signage must fit within the assigned booth space. Exhibits must not block other booths, walkways or exits. Do not erect an exhibit rack or display higher than the 3-foot side rails in the front half of your exhibit that would prevent your neighbor’s view of the aisle.
● Expo management reserves the right to modify the Expo layout and to remove, restrict or reject any inappropriate or obstructive displays/exhibits.
● Use of one exhibit space by two or more companies is not permitted.
● Accept responsibility for any damages that you may cause to the building or other property associated with the exhibit.
● Provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 with “The Woodlands Marathon Mgt., LLC, directors, agents and employees” named as additional insured for the event. Please request information.
● Complete and submit the Indemnification and Hold Harmless agreement.
● If sampling food, you must obtain a health permit from Montgomery County if required.
● No refunds.
● Tents must be sandbagged or weighted. NO STAKES ALLOWED.
2023 LIST OF EXHIBITORS
Airrosti Rehab Center
Faust Distributing / Heineken Silver
Houston Methodist The Woodlands
National Running Center
Restore Hyper Wellness
Renewal by Andersen
Team Green Running
Texas First Bank
Trigger Point Stretch Studio